Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Hardest Part

Crafting memoir,

People always ask me how long it takes to finish a project or a toy. They say how long did it take you to crochet that? The truth is, I crochet rather quickly. I can make three oranges or monkeys in about 3-4 hours. What takes time, thought, and money is the fine art of finishing. Adding the eyes,ears, smiles, ribbons, buttons, scarves, hats, clothes etc to the creatures I make.

I want to make each toy an individual, with it's look and it's own story. That's what makes them special. When they are their own they connect with prospective owners and find happy homes. Kind've like the adoption process. So I'm working very hard to give each of my toys that "extra something" that'll capture your heart and tickle you funny bone. See you Dec 4th.

Back To Work. Thanks for Listening. 
Niccole

No comments:

Post a Comment