Tuesday, October 12, 2010

54 Squares

Hello Everyone,

Today's blog title, is referring to my latest project. It's a commission from my sister for a bay shower gift. They are going to be soft baby blocks with the little one's name on it. Which happens to be Brooklynn. 9 letters to the name means 9 cube with 6 sided to each cube (6x9) equals 54. 54 SQUARES ah aha ha! (Laughing like the Count from Sesame Street).They don't look like much now but when I'm done they'll be squishy lettered cubes.

It between working on the cubes I've started my holiday work. Which will be snowmen, I had to go to AC moore and pick up more safety eyes. I'm glad I decided to stop by because Christmas colored yarn is on sale now. I got one of those 1 pound bundles of yarn for 6 dollars! It's 700+ yards of Holiday crafting fun. If you are a fellow crafter and are in need of some yarn I'll be glad share some yards.

Thanks for Listening.

Niccole B

No comments:

Post a Comment