Friday, October 8, 2010

Creative Women's Collective 2010 Fall Trunk Show

Hello everyone,

If you don't already know, this past Wed was the Creative Women's Collective Fall trunk show. It featured CoCo's Box, The Sewing Loft and Stitch Witch Me. This was my very first craft show and needless to say I was very nervous. Not only was I unsure of my set up, pricing, and inventory but because I am a new artist I wasn't sure if anyone would show up......because well...I have a very small client base. (For the moment).
Thankfully I have a great group of friends and family who all came out to support me this week. And I just want to thank them! Co-workers, old and new, family, friends they all came in to support me and I had a great time at the show! Much to my embarrassment Christina made the show with Susan and Julia in tow. As I was breaking down my table. Oops! But they still got a chance to see all the CoCo's Box cuties and take home new friends. Thanks ladies!

If you missed the show, have no fear! CoCo's Box merchandise is available at Kari's Cafe in Maplewood NJ. The Cafe is located at 1883 Springfield Ave Maplewood NJ 07040. You'll also find handmade hats and scarves knit by the owner herself Kari. Who is an EXCELLENT knitter.
When my left wrist gave way to carpal tunnel in 2008 Kari taught me how to knit so I could give my wrists a break. Did I mention she offers knitting lessons?....and she makes a mean cup of coffee to boot! Thanks Kari

Thanks for Tuning in,

Niccole B

No comments:

Post a Comment