Saturday, October 23, 2010

Penny My Assistant

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! It's a beautiful day outside. After a nice deli breakfast with David I'm back at home working on my toys. I'm switching up gears to make some fruit apples & oranges and bananas. This show they are going to jingle. Jimgle one when you get to my table. lol

I did some PR work yesterday. I met with Sarah Jane Sapang (cool name right?)  of www.bennyville.com. Sarah makes hand sewn heating and cooling pack for all your health care/comfort needs. What makes them so special is they they are in the shape of cute little creatures. She will be at the show as week. Stop by her table and pick up a cute comfort bear.

Check out Penny. She was working so hard keeping me company while I was crafting she fell asleep on the computer. She's my calm kitty, I know I can work and not worry about her getting all tangled in my yarn. lol

Thanks for listening,

Niccole xo

No comments:

Post a Comment