Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Product Day!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been away for a while. I've had two really great product days this week. "Product Days" are days where all my time is devoted to making inventory for CoCo's Box. Today I finished 3 monkeys for the Holiday show. I don't have a picture of them but I do have a picture of my finished snowmen.
I'm nervous before every show but the reason for my nervousness changes every time. This show, I'm hoping I'll have enough inventory to last me 6 hours. For the fall trunk show I had from July to prepare my things. The holiday show will be Dec 4th leaving me with only 1.5 months to prepare. I've got my wrist splints on and I'm crocheting away. I'm also trying to keep up with my commissions as well. This are really bustling over here at CoCo's Box work shoppe.
I'm sorry I haven't been able to upload the baby blocks picture I know I promised you guys a pic of them but it just won't upload. I'll try again though.  In the meantime. Happy crafting! See you in December!

Thanks for Listening,

Niccole aka CoCo's Box

No comments:

Post a Comment