Monday, October 11, 2010

The Joy of allergies.

Hello everyone,

I know my title is confusing. There's really nothing joyful about seasonal allergies. They can make even the happiest person a miserable ol'prune. Now that fall is in full swing my seasonal allergies are on the job, giving me a runny nose, sneezing, coughing, itchy throat, sinus pressure and congestion. Not nice.
The good thing about the whole situation is it's giving me time to stay home and work on my projects. Namely a baby block gift set for my sister and snowmen for the Christmas trunk show.
I didn't realize so much work went into making these little baby blocks, crocheting, sewing and stuffing. Nancy of Stitch Witch me has agreed to assist me in making the blocks so I can make my Oct 16th deadline. Actually I want to be finished before then because......(drum roll).......this weekend is the NYS Sheep and Wool festival! And I will be there! (Yet another reason to take it easy and feel better.)
I love the NYS Sheep and wool festival I went last year and I had a ball! I'm planning to go this year and do the same!! Stay tuned for pics of the baby block in the making, and info on Rhinebeck!

Thanks for listening,

Niccole B

No comments:

Post a Comment