Thursday, October 14, 2010

Niccole's Busy Day

Hi Everyone!,

I'm home from a full day of buzzing around and I'm ready to get down to the business of running CoCo's Box!
I'm happy to say I made a sale today. Little Witch Sage has found a home with Cynthia Diaz. Enjoy her Cynthia, if she needs mending call me!
Now having said that, I'd like to say this to all of my clients old,new, and prospective, my toys are made tough to handle the likes of busy little tykes. But should a button or seam come loose please,please,please,please, contact me with a detailed description of the Dollie injury so I can fix them up.
Customer satisfaction is business priority #1. Without satisfied clients, there is no business. Call me with any questions or comments.

The next order of business is to start making my inventory for the Creative Women's Collective Holiday show in December. When I think of winter and holiday the first thing that comes to my mind is snow men. They were the first thing on my list of "winter/holiday" things to make. You can see the pic of them chillin on my pc. I know they look more like ghosts than snow men but they are snow men. lol I thought 4 would be enough but I'm thinking of making more. I will make smaller ones. Mimi-men if you will. That way they'll be enough for everyone. :-)

Stay tuned for the finished baby blocks, more snow men, and the latest issue of Stuffed Magazine!

Thanks for listening!

Niccole xo

No comments:

Post a Comment