Sunday, October 17, 2010

Brooklynn Baby Blocks

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all enjoying this wonderful fall day. It is beautiful outside, I'm going to open up all my windows so the sun can shine inside. Today will be a "product day". These are days where I work on making inventory for the next show,commission, etc.
As I create more softies, I'm discovering my very own method for making quality toys at a steady pace. One contributing factor is having a creative collective. A collection of like minded folk who inspire me to work smarter (not harder), crochet longer, and rest when it is due. I'd like to thank Nancy&Shara DelloMonaco for a full day of crafting (and Halloween shopping). As I handed off a bag of cutie lettered blocks to Jal, I realized some projects just wouldn't work out with out my creative collective. 

Thanks for Listening,

Niccole B

No comments:

Post a Comment