Sunday, November 7, 2010

Back To Work!

Hello Everyone!!

How are you? I miss writing on my blog. It's been a while! My secular work has taken over this week, we've had a lot of cases come in at Access Nursing. I even got sucked into doing a private duty case TWICE this week. I'm not mad about doing private duty work but it's AWESOME for my bottom line. It's really great for my bottom line. 

But now I have to push myself to make product for the show that will now be in three weeks. So hopefully work will go slow this week and I can play catch up. I got the idea to make book worms, and it's been awesome. They are so cute and they work up really quick! pics coming soon. 
This show I have a bigger table for displaying my product so I want to make sure it's just right. I'm really obsessing over my display. I hope everyone loves it!!!!!!!!!
Stay tuned! 

Niccole

No comments:

Post a Comment