Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Artisan Gift Market

Hello Everyone,

It's official, today I sent out my Evites for my next show. I also sent out a facebook invite. I'm waiting for the postcards to arrive so I can mail out my postcard invites. I'm very excited about this show. It's going to be bigger and longer than the last one, so I've got alot of work to do. I still want 3 boxes of inventory for this show and I only have 1 3/4. Right now I'm brain storming about what I'm going to make next....hummmmm

I have some brown animal yarn left over. I have plenty of Holiday colored yarn left. What to you guys want to see? I have two more weeks to create goods until the show is here. Hit me up on face book. Let me know what you want to see at the show! See you there.

Thanks for listening,

Niccole

1 comment:

  1. Hi Niccole!! Oh man! I'm super busy here too! I've been sewing nonstop! I'm really excited about the show. I think I'm going to end up sewing at Thanksgiving too lol.

    ReplyDelete