Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blogger Tuesdays!





Hello Everyone!

Happy Tuesday! If I haven't mentioned it already, I've decided to make Tuesday my official day to update my blog. Just doing it when ever something happens isn't good enough for my followers or my business! Besides I need the disciplined schedule, as I'm becoming more busy with CoCo's Box, I need to implement time management skills to keep every corner of my business afloat.

Despite my growing patient load, I'm keeping CoCo's box humming. I'm almost finished the "boobie pillow' project, tomorrow I finish it up on my weekly craft date with Nancy DelloMonaco. Yes it looks awesome! Pics will be up before the end of the week!! All of my creative cookies who got a sneak peek of it today via text message. What do you think??? Feel free to leave feed back on my blog or fb page.Thanks!

I had a very productive weekend. I recently caught up with ol' Clara Maass co-worker buddy Will Chu. A health care professional with an alter (artistic) ego, kindred spirit Will is a Chef, writer and food critic. After graduating from the Culinary Institute of America Will has worked as a chef at restaurants up and down the East Coast. He is also the mastermind behind www.chuonfood.com  A (far more entertaining) blog that critiques new restaurants in NYC. Will and I mutually decided to do a segment on the restaurant Park Avenue Winter and their dessert de'jour Volcano Flambe. Tune in to www.chuonfood.com for our review video and pics. Chu On baby!

Which brings me to my next project. Foodie and wine enthusiast Will asked me to dream up a more stylish way to B.Y.O.B. So, it's back to the drawing board everyone! time to grab a hook and yarn. See you all on facebook!

Thanks for listening,

Niccole

No comments:

Post a Comment