Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Bit Messy

Hello Everyone,

Today is social media Tuesdays. I've had a long day and I'm very tired so this post won't be long. I'll probably add another tomorrow. I'm formatting all of my social sites so they will reflect my new logo. Some sites are easier than others. The site has been particularly difficult. As you can see my blog has been rearranged a bit, and there's no logo to be found. Sigh. I've got lots of work to do. Tomorrow I head to AC moore for new yarn to start my Easter projects. I'm actually behind. I should've started already. But I was recovering from a monster sinuss infection so I'm behind a week. I'm trying to play catch up now. Well I'll see everyone tomorrow. I need to get some shut eye. And hey if you are reading this please got to my Facebook business page search : CoCo's Box and "like" my page. Thanks

Thanks for Listening,

Niccole

No comments:

Post a Comment