Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blogger Tuesday's


Hello Everyone,

I love blog Tuesdays! It gives me something to look forward to on this underdog day. As I battle the Cold of 2011. I'm surprised that I still have enough energy to keep doing things for my small business. Of course it's in small sections of time as I'm constantly napping (Blame the NyQuil). But I'm getting work done nonetheless. The wine holders are finished and up on Etsy. Wills wine holder is on Etsy and ready to be shipped. I finished 2 baby book worms in two days and I'm starting another. 
Maybe because I'm home I get time to work on all theses things, without interruptions. What's more is I get to finished up Lora's book so I can write a review on it by next week. Well It's back to work/rest for me.

Thanks for Listening,

Niccole

No comments:

Post a Comment