Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CWC Tuesdays!

Hello Everyone,

Tonight is Creative Women's collective business/meet up meeting. Tonight's discussion MARKETING. Not my strong suit. There's alot about running my business that I'm not very knowledgeable of. :/
This whole "business" aspect of running a small business, has come upon me. I've made it through 2010 without a business plan, marking plan, or major branding. Now I've got to hop to it.

I've got alot to do. I've got to marketing work to do. Target audience research, and an Etsy page to update. Just thinking about it makes my head spin. Someone hold my hand. Sigh. 2011 will but busy, it'll be full of me being cranky from all the necessary evils I have to do for my business but it'll benefit me in the long run. Thanks for listening to me you guys. I'll keep you posted. 

Happy Crafting,

Niccole B

No comments:

Post a Comment