Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Success!!


Hello Everyone,


I'd like to thank everyone who came out to see me this weekend at the 7th Annual Artisan Gift Market at the Glen Ridge Congregational Church. I had a great time, I was surround by happy fun vendors Laura,Anne, and Pam. I got some great bartered gifts from Sarah and Pattie.

The time went by quickly, I made new clients, sales were brisk,  and still got to work on new pieces during down time. (Awesome)

For those of you who don't know, I just started a new web page just for CoCo's box on Facebook. Along with my blog it will keep friends, family, and clients abreast on what's going on over here at CoCo's Box. If you haven't subscribed to my blog or my Fb page it's time to bust a move, and keep up with CoCo's Box.

Finally I would like to add that since I have downtime till the next show. I am doing commissions. I will start 1 for my sister this month and one for my mother in January. If you'd like to commission me for a CoCo Box cutie. E-mail me or contact me on Facebook. Thanks!

"Play More."

Niccole

No comments:

Post a Comment