Monday, December 20, 2010

Get it together!


Hello Everyone,

I hope your work day is going smoothly. It's a busy Monday and I'm up and about over here at CoCo's Box. Today I decided to organize my yarn. I'm working on my projects for the spring and need to get a clear look at what supplies I have so I don't waste any time or money at AC Moore buying what I may already have hidden in my studio.
After a trip to the 99cent store for zipper storage bags. I went through my big yarn bin and sorted, spun/wind, cut, untangled, and bagged, skein after skein of yarn. I sorted my yarn by color since I'm always looking for a specific color rather than a weight when I'm working. The picture above is the finished product. Actually I need more zip bags because I have more yarn than I though. lol I'm going to put it back in the bin now nice and neat, before Penny uses my bags for a place to nap. lol
Happy Crafting!

Niccole

1 comment:

  1. Hi Niccole! Wow, that's a lot of yarn! Hope you did well at your craft fair. :)

    ReplyDelete