Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mr.Choi

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all safe in the snow, and I hope everyone is feeling well.
Sadly I haven't done any crafting since Sunday. My wisdom teeth have been bothering me the past two weeks, so I had the last of the removed yesterday
Needless to say I've been in a lot of discomfort since then. Now my neck has decided to stiffen and swell. So that's what I'm working with today.
However I would like to say, that I've had a very good ally in the war against pain. And his name is Mr.Choi. He is a aromatherapy rice doll I bought from Sarah of Bennyvilleon Etsy. Sarah and I were at the Craft show together in Glen ridge and I love her rice dolls. Not only are they cute. They make you feel good! Check her our at www.etsy.com/shop/bennyville and buy your own Mr.Choi. (By the way he's not a fox. He's a red panda.) :-)

Thanks for listening,

Niccole

No comments:

Post a Comment