Saturday, December 18, 2010

Business Reflection

Hello Everyone,

How are you? Happy Holidays! Things are going well over here at CoCo's Box. The holiday season was very good to me. I had nice sales at both of the craft shows I participated in this year. I'm already looking to the new year. I'm spending the last days of 2010 moving my holiday inventory to make room for all my spring goodies which I've already started working on. 

This year, look for birdies, flowers, bunnies, owls, and all sorts of happy "spring things". I've been busy keeping up with the Etsy Blog Storque, maintaining my shoppe, (I'm still working on my banner :/) And I joined a few Etsy teams. The Left Handed Ladies and Gents team. And I'll be looking to join the Jersey City Craft Mafia. After all I am in Jersey City. lol Well I've got to get back to work. I've got some downtime in between shows so if you want a commission piece email me with your requests @ broughton_n@yahoo.com. Happy Crafting!


  -Niccole-

1 comment:

  1. hiya Niccole! Are you going to be hanging out at the Handmade Holiday Gift Market tomorrow? Its in Downtown Jersey City :) I'll be there!!

    ReplyDelete