Thursday, August 25, 2011

Monkey See, Monkey Do



Hello Everyone,

Today I mailed out the last of two monkeys I made for a client. They are safely on their way to Denville NJ. Now that's taken care of, I'm going to start working on Halloween Amis. I LOVE Halloween it's my favorite holiday. I'm a little disappointed my choice of costume will be restricted to the maternity styles. But next year I'll have a cutie pie to dress up and take trick-or-treating. (I can't wait!)
My first set of Halloween Amigurumi will be bats. I made bats last year and they all sold out. I'm re-working this years design so they are a bit smaller with more features. They will be created free hand like most of my Amis so each one is a little bit different. I'll be working on their faces today. Happy Crafting Everyone!

Best, Niccole B

No comments:

Post a Comment