Friday, April 1, 2011

Ready Set Easter!


Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in my blog post. I wasn't feeling very well on Tuesday. I had a really long day at the Dr.s Office, and when I got out I had a massive headache and was nauseous. It took all night to recover. Thankfully I'm feelingg better and I'm back on the crafting ball. I just finished my first set of Easter goodies and am setting them up at Kari's cafe as we speak. Please, please, please, put in your orders for Easter Eggs bunny's and chicks early, I'm going to be in Brooklyn for Easter dinner with my in-laws. :-) If you want to check out the goods go to www.etsy.com/shop/Niccilocs. I'm having a special with the eggs.
1 egg is $3 , 2 eggs for $5 , 4 eggs for $8, and 10 eggs for $15. The more you buy the more you save. :-)
Happy Crafting!

Thanks for listening,

Niccole

No comments:

Post a Comment